Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happenings in Perth #2

As on the 3rd of March, Ning ning, fen fen, jian hua and me went to Carousel for groceries shopping at 10am. Went to Woolworth, Local Fresh and also reject Shop. Bought quite a number of stuffs. After that, back to karawara for lunch. Had nasi lemak as our lunch at Mama. Attended class at 2pm to 3pm. Bought some more groceries after class at Coles.

 Long hummer in Carousel

the coffee i bought from Woolworth

Nothing special happened on the 4th of March.

Yesterday, which is a Saturday, ning ning and fen fen came to my house for breakfast. After that, we were down to the city. We went Harbour Town first. At Harbour Town, i bought a Jeep's t-shirt at AUD 15. 
my newly bought Jeep's t-shirt

Next, i went to the Just Jeans shop and  bought another 2 blouses at AUD 30 =)
I like this =) forgot to take pic of the other one

Bought a pair of shoes too from Rubi at AUD 5.
my lovely shoes =)

Lastly, my biggest input of the day. I bought a Billabong bagpack from City Beach at AUD 60.
my biggest input of the day

Hmm.. that's all for now. Will update more some other day. Gonna prepare for mass now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment