Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting Started

First of all...

Welcome to my blog, everyone!!!

Just now, I was sitting in front of my computer.. thinking what to do today... while reading my frens blog... suddenly i was thinking... "Why don't I blog too..?".... haha... then, here i come...

Thinking of the title for my blog... at an instant... "Spice of Life" popped up in my mind as i just read of this word in the newspaper this morning... making me quite satisfied with this name... so, i decided to use it... haha...

Spice means to add a different element or to give interest or variety to sth. Therefore, in my opinion, "spice of life" is just simply having various types of excitement n interest in our life...

Finally, hope all of u will enjoy my blog n hav a nice day everyone!!! ^.^

3 comments:

  1. nice name u've got for ur blog! true description for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice name u've got for ur blog! a true description for life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey.. thanks for ur comments... haha..

    ReplyDelete